USB 2.0 CAT5 4 Port Extender, 50m
- Remote Unit with 4 Port USB hub
- Maximum Distance 50m (with CAT5 or higher STP cable)
- Plug & Play – no driver installation required
- Supports all major operating systems with USB support
- Local unit includes 19cm USB connection cable
- 2 year warranty
This Extender is perfect for increasing the distance between your computer and USB peripherals using inexpensive CAT5 or higher cable.
It comprises a local unit, which must be connected directly to a USB port on your computer, and remote unit with a built-in bus-powered USB 2.0 hub for connecting up to 4 peripherals. CAT5 or higher network patch cable (not included) is then used to connect the two units together at distances upto 50m.
Note: The maximum distance between the Local & Remote Unit is 50m with STP cable, otherwise the distance is limited to 40m. For the best results, and maximum distances, we recommend using our LINDY CAT6 SSTP PiMF Stranded Core, Bulk Cable.
RJ-45 patch cable
- USB 2.0 Cat.5 Extender – Local & Remote Unit
- 1 x 5V Multi-country power supply
- User Manual
- Mounting screws for remote unit