Smart Keeper PC Lock
- Anti-Theft lock for desktop computer by using existing panel screw
- How to use this product:
- Remove the screw on desktop panel to attach PC Lock and reinsert screw
- Place PC Lock on top of screw hole
- Reinsert Screw with PC Lock in place
- Lock your PC Lock with either key or combination
- Space between screw and edge of the desktop panel must be less than 0.63 (16mm) to be PC Lock compatible.
- Click Here to compare this product with the rest your Smart Keeper items!
Combination PC Lock
- Initial combination is set to 0-0-0-0.Customizable code that only you will know
Setting Your Own Combination
- Initial default combination is 0-0-0-0
- Turn the shackle 180 degrees, then press the shackle in the direction of the arrow
- Set your new combination with shackle pressed in (Not possible to reset lost combination)
Key Based PC Lock
- Use the included key to lock and unlock your hardware, preventing any insider from tampering with your hard drive.
- Please read user guide carefully before use.
- We are not responsible for lost or forgotten combinations. It is best practice to record and store your combination in a safe place
- Depending on the location of screws in your desktop panel, PC Lock may not be compatible. Please refer to the user guide.
Write Your Own Review