Fiber Optic HDMI 4K UHD Extender, 700m/3km
Sends Full HD 1080p up to 700m using a single fibre optic cable!
- Extends HDMI signals at distances of up to 700m (3km if without HDCP) using a single LC duplex single mode fibre cable
- Compatible with HDMI specifications including HDCP, 3D multi-channel audio, DDC, CEC and remote control*
- Max. resolutions 4K Ultra HD up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz with YCbCr4:2:0 8bpc or 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz, YCbCr 4:4:4 8bpc
- Bandwidth up to approximately 11 GBit/s
- Supports deep color modes with 30/36/48 bit color depth
- 2 year warranty
The LINDY Fiber Optic HDMI Extender is the most cost effective, high performance solution on the market for sending HDMI signals over incredible distances. Using a standard LC duplex single mode (9/125µ) fiber optic cable (not included) to make the long distance connection, the HDMI Extender provides full support for HD 1080p, HDCP, multi channel audio, CEC and infrared remote control.
If your video content does not include HDCP protection it is possible to use this extender to reach distances of up to 3km.
Unlike other manufacturer's solutions, the LINDY Fiber Optic HDMI Extender uses just one duplex fiber cable—no additional Ethernet patch cables are required for DDC or remote control.
HD 1080p, multi channel audio, HDCP, CEC and remote control over a single cable!
The extender system comprises two modules, a transmitter and a receiver, which are connected to both the HDMI source and display using standard HDMI cables of up to 5m. The modules are then connected together using a single, standard LC duplex single mode fiber cable of up to 700m (3km if without HDCP) in length (fiber optic cable is not included).
- 1 x Transmitter Unit
- 1 x Receiver Unit
- 2 x multi-country PSU, 5VDC, 2.6A
- 8 x rubber feet (if not installed)
- Extends HDMI signals over distances of up to 700m (3km if without HDCP) via a single LC duplex single mode fiber cable
- Compatible with HDCP, multi channel audio, DDC, CEC and remote control
- Remote control operation requires our Infrared Kit (sold separately)
Max. resolutions 4K Ultra HD up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz with YCbCr 4:2:0 8bpc or 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz, YCbCr 4:4:4 8bpc
- Can also be used with DVI sources and displays using DVI to HDMI adapter cables
- Extension limit: 700m for all DVI-D Single Link and HDMI Resolutions
- Supports HDMI deep color modes with 30/36/48 bit color depth
- 11 Gbps Total Bandwidth over Single 2-core Fiber Optic Cable Link
- Eye safety function - if the fiber optic cable is broken the laser is automatically disabled
- Connectors (each module): 1 x LC Duplex, 1 x HDMI Type A Female, 1 x power supply, 1 x IR Booster socket (for use with the LINDY Infrared Kit)
- Includes two multi country 5V 2.6A power supplies
- Environmental specifications (for indoor use only):
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Dimensions (each unit): 107 x 75 x 29mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 0.3kg (each unit)
- 2 year warranty
Write Your Own Review