EDID/DDC Emulator for HDMI
- Push button operation directly clones the EDID/DDC data of any connected HDMI Monitor or Projector
- User Selectable Preset EDID
- Resolutions: 480i - 1080p
- Audio: LPCM 2 & 8 Channel
- Uses cloned data or, when this is not available, the stored preset screen resolutions
- Continuously emulates EDID/DDC information
- Supports HDCP and 3D via Cloning
- Can be powered from the video port, via a built-in USB pass through port, or using an optional external power adapter
- Dimensions: 103 x 70 x 27mm (WxDxH)
- 2 Year warranty
This emulator is designed for systems that require EDID/DDC signals to be continuously provided without interruption. Some computer systems, KVM switches and digital video signage systems may interrupt the data, or may not be able to pass this information directly back to the video card. This simple solution will clone the connected monitor's EDID/DDC and emulate them without interruption.
Saved default standard resolutions for use when cloning the monitor data is not possible.
Supported Resolutions: 480i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1360x768, 1366x768, 1080i, 1080p & 4K
Supported Audio Channels: 2 & 8 Channel
Supported Audio Formats: LPCM, AC-3, DTS, SACD, DTS-HD & WMA Pro