Before printers and scanners migrated to the USB standard, most of them relied on the SCSI (Small Computer System Interface) or what was is commonly referred to as "Scuzzy."
If you've arrived here in search of SCSI cables, it probably isn't because you're looking to resurrect an old printer or scanner. There's a good chance you're a part of the niche that relies on this long-standing interface for high-performance devices that use its modern iteration. Modern SCSI breaks away from the parallel interface of old and embraces the serial format, which allows for gigabit speeds instead of megabit transfers.
Check out our inventory of SCSI cables to find a speedy, secure transfer solution to address your needs. If you need to bring an older version of SCSI forward to I or II, we’ve got the right options for the job.
Results 1-20 of 41
- 6ft SCSI III Cable | VHDCI 68 Male | 34 Twisted PairsPart #: 21O4-25217$83.69
- 6ft HPDB50 Male / Centronics 50 (CN50) Male Cable | 25 PairPart #: 21Q2-12217$26.19
- 1.5ft SCSI II Cable, HPDB50 Male to CN50 Male, 25 PairPart #: 21Q2-1222I$21.19
- 3ft SCSI II Cable, HPDB50 Male to DB25 Male, 19 PairPart #: 21Q2-15214$24.94
- 6ft SCSI II Cable, HPDB50 Male to DB25 Male, 19 PairPart #: 21Q2-15217$24.94
- 3ft LVD SCSI III Cable | HPDB68 Male | 34 Twisted PairsPart #: 21Q3-40214$32.44
- 18 inch IDE IDC 40 Internal Ribbon Cable, 2 ConnectorsPart #: 3213-329$3.69
- 20 inch IDE IDC 40 Internal Ribbon Cable, 3 ConnectorsPart #: 3213-431$2.44
- 48 inch IDE Cable, Ribbon/Flat | 5 Connectors, 2 DevicePart #: 3213-659$7.44
- 18 inch | Ultra ATA 100/133 IDE Cable | 2 Device, IDC 40Part #: 32BU-21229-211$3.69
- 24 inch | Ultra ATA 100/133 IDE Cable | 2 Device | IDC 40Part #: 32BU-21235-211$3.69
- 1.5ft Internal Serial ATA Cable, One Right Angle ConnectorPart #: 32TB-6116N$3.69