SATA / SAS
From RAID installations to swapping out a drive in a personal computer, the SATA (Serial ATA) family of cables offers speedier and much more discrete advantages when compared with the IDE standard. SATA’s thin cable and quick gigabit transfer speeds make it easier than ever for you to switch the hardware of your computer or enclosure.
Featuring a thin profile, these cables permit better airflow inside your computer cases and hardware enclosures. This, in turn, is making small form factor builds like micro ATX cases, more popular than ever. Additionally, cable management takes a lot less consideration with SATA cables.
Browse our selection of cables and adapters to find replacements, additions or pilots for your migration to the speedier and more discrete SAS/SATA interface. Among Connectivity Center’s selection of cables, you'll also find adapters for converting IDE ports to SATA and vice-versa.
- Micro SATA Data + Power to SATA Data + Power Adapter 5V DCPart #: 33500$18.00
- 0.3m Slimline SATA Cable with 5.25″ PSU Power ConnectionPart #: 33607$16.00
- 1m Slimline SATA Cable with 5.25″ PSU Power ConnectionPart #: 33609$16.00
- Micro SATA Cable - Combined Data & Power, Internal, 0.3mPart #: 33636$16.00
- 0.5m Slimline SATA Extension Cable (Combined Data & Power)Part #: 33650$18.00