Adapter DP & Mini-DP to DVI Dual Link
The LINDY Mini-DisplayPort adapter converts a Mini-DisplayPort graphic signal into a DVI-D Dual Link signal.
It comprises one Mini-DP to a DVI converter which adapts from the Mini-DisplayPort to the DVI-D Dual Link. The converter can be used with the Mac or any other notebook or PC.
- Converts the Mini-DP output signal to DVI-D Dual Link
- Maximum resolution 2560 x 1600
- Compatible to DP 1.1. specification
- No Eyefinity Support
- Compatible with Mac and PC, Plug-and-Play, no driver installation necessary
- Connections: Mini-DP connector to DVI-D socket (DVI-D Dual Link adapter / converter) with USB cable for power supply of the converter
To connect to a DIsplayPort socket, we recommend our DisplayPort adapter to Mini-DP, No. 41060.